Saturday, May 7, 2011

happy mother's day

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont



salam 1 malaysia...
post kali ni ak nak tulis about mama....
foziah yassin..... that is the name of my mom.....
mama saye amat seronok n sporting org nye.....
serius x tipu.... tp sporting2 dia... kalu marah... wow..... takot den...
hahaha... tp standard la kan..... mama kot....
sume mama or mak or mummy or ibu marah kan anak dia...
sume tok kebaikkan anak dia gak kan... hahaha
moral nye selamat hari ibu , mama.......(hahaha)






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY......
I LOVE U MAMA.....
M= make me laugh
A= always give me strength
M = make me good food
A= amira love u

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

FOZIAH YASSIN i love u and u are my best friend........



No comments:

Post a Comment